- Teach Mandarin to Primary/Secondary students.
- Assist in the school’s language activities.
- Follow the subject coordinator’s instructions pertaining to school work.
- Have a related Bachelor’s Degree.
- Be fluent in spoken and written Mandarin.
- Be hardworking and proactive.
- Be willing to enhance teaching skills through training programmes.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
SECONDARY TEACHERS FOR ART, ARABIC, ISLAMIC STUDIES, HISTORY (FOR SPM & IGCSE) AND PERNIAGAAN (FOR SPM)
- Plan & prepare programmes of study, schemes of work and lesson plans as required.
- Teach with consistent effectiveness, taking into account all students’ individual needs.
- Make full use of ICT and the new technologies to enhance the quality of teaching & learning for the students.
- Promote the spiritual, intellectual, moral, cultural, physical and personal abilities and aptitudes of the students and provide guidance and advice to students on educational [& other relevant] matters.
- Support school activities and functions besides carrying out other professional duties assigned by the HM.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or related fields.
- Have Islamic fikrah and competency in Quranic reading.
- Be fluent in spoken & written English and BM with good interpersonal skills.
- Be a Malaysian citizen.
- Be a dedicated team player.
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Have at least 1 – 2 years of working experience in related fields.
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org