ADMINISTRATION & ACCOUNTS OFFICER
- Monitoring and recording debt collections.
- Plus other responsibilities that include manning the Reception Counter, handling telephone calls & mails, enquiries from external parties, and other finance-related matters as may be given from time to time.
- Possess at least a Diploma or Advanced/Higher Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Possess good communication (spoken & written English and BM) and interpersonal skills.
- Be a dedicated team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Have at least 1-2 years of working experience in related fields. However, fresh graduates will be considered.
- Have required computer skills: MS Word & Excel.
- Be able to start work immediately.
- Position is temporary for a period of three months.
- Candidate has a chance of being absorbed as a permanent member of the staff upon completion of the 3 months’ temporary period if performance is good.
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31/03/2019.
B. MELAYU TEACHER (PRIMARY), MANDARIN TEACHER (PRIMARY & SECONDARY), EXAM COORDINATOR
- Preparing lesson plans as required.
- Teaching with consistent effectiveness, taking into account all students’ individual needs.
- Utilizing ICT and new technologies to enhance the quality of teaching & learning for students, where necessary.
- Supporting school activities besides carrying out other professional duties assigned by the HM.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in related fields.
- Be able to communicate in good English.
- Be IT savvy (for Exam Coordinator).
- Be a dedicated team player.
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Have at least 1 – 2 years of working experience in related fields.
Please e-mail your resume to:
email@example.com (for Secondary),
firstname.lastname@example.org (for Primary), &
email@example.com (for Exam Coordinator).