Integrated & Holistic Education System
ADNI Islamic School was set up in 1994 to provide quality and integrated Islamic programme for children from pre-school to secondary level. Registered with the Malaysian Ministry of Education, the School presently has over 1000 students and 100 teachers from different countries.
The school is determined to play a vital role in the development of a strong ummah based on firm Islamic values and identity by providing holistic, quality and affordable education to all irrespective of creed and colour.
Therefore, ADNI’s programme is directed towards motivating the individual to realise his/her full spiritual, intellectual, emotional and physical potential. The students vary in their inherent and acquired abilities and these differences are taken into consideration in the education process of each child InsyaAllah.
OBJECTIVES of The School
- To provide an integrated educational programme suitable for the early development of the child from pre-school to secondary level that produces a wholly practicing Muslim
- To provide a broad spectrum of avenues and opportunities for maximum potential growth to help individuals achieve excellence in all aspects
- To develop the human potential and impart the necessary knowledge in order to build an excellent Ummah
- Using creative, innovative and interactive techniques and approaches
- Adopting instructional, investigational and experiential learning approaches
- Applying the 3 Rs: Reading, wRiting and aRithmetic as foundations of learning
- Using the collaborative approach to encourage collective learning through the spirit of brotherhood (Ukhuwwah) and teamwork (Jemaah)
- Technology aided tools and techniques
- Small student-teacher ration 15:1
WHERE LEARNING IS EASY AND FUN
- Hafazan and Qiraati
- Language Development (Arabic, Malay, English, and Mandarin)
- Mathematics and Science
- Basic Arithmetic and Introducing the world and us through Science
- Foundation on ICT and Computer Pioneers Programme (NCC)
- Arts and Crafts
- Doas for use in Daily Life
- Islamic Studies (Akhlaq, Seerah, Fiqh and Tauhid)